Need dinner in under 15 minutes? Try this with quickie mashed potatoes(dare I say!), roasted asparagus, a glass of pinot noir and your all set.
Adapted from Canadian Living
- 1/4 cup maple syrup – the real stuff
- 4 tsp grainy mustard
- 4 tsp low sodium soy sauve
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 x large piece of salmon – enough for 2 people
-Heat oven to 400F
1. Mix first 5 ingredients very well.
3. Remove from fridge and place salmon and sauce in a 9×9 glass baking dish and bake for 15-18 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and serve.