These were gone in less than 24 hours – between 2 people. Can’t wait to make them again. Enough said.
Recipe from Cooking Classy
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (the juice of about 1/2 lemon)
- 2 tsp lemon zest (the zest of about 1 lemon)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
White Chocolate Glaze – recipe below
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside. Using an electric mixer, beat egg and egg yolks on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in sugar, butter, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla, mix until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until incorporated. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into a buttered 9×9 baking dish -bake 35 minutes and cool for 1 hour.
- Pour White Chocolate Glaze on top and spread evenly after cooling.
White Chocolate Glaze
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, or 3 oz. chopped white chocolate
- 1 1/2 Tbsp milk or half-n-half
Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave mixture on 50% in 20 second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and smooth.