A couple of weeks ago, I posted these raw chocolate truffles (version #1) and I promised to follow-up with another version because there are so many various recipes out there.
The Verdict: Version 2 WINS!
These things are incredibly easy, take 3 minutes to make, and are highly addictive.
- 6-7 Medjool dates – pits removed
- 1 very hearty tablespoon (use a soup spoon) of crunchy almond butter
- 2 hearty tablespoons (use a soup spoon) table cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon raw agave syrup
- Raw Chocolate Truffles – Version 1 (strawberryginger.com)
- Power Ball (healthyfoodsbyrobinson.wordpress.com)