This tortilla wrap is full of wholesome goodness and provides an easy way to get your daily dose of vegatables. On a hot summer day, this sandwich makes you feel good and full of energy. This recipe is a guideline, so feel free to add or subtract your favourite veggies - or even choose a different bread. Making it your own makes it even more enjoyable.
- 1 hearty tablespoon red lentil hummus – (click here for recipe)
- 1 x whole wheat wrap
- Hearty handful of spinach, arugula, or your favourite greens
- As much as you like of the following: red pepper, black olives, sliced tomatoes
- ground pepper
- Optional veggies: sprouts, avocado, green or red onion
- Spread the hummus on the wrap.
- Add all veggies on top of hummus, add cracked pepper on top.
- Roll wrap tightly and slice.