Spice up your Sunday brunch with this super easy twist on fried eggs. Your guests or spouse or whoever you’re cooking eggs for will be blown away, and it only takes a few minutes. To make sure that this recipe goes off without a hitch, get the skillet good and hot before dropping the eggs in. This will keep all the egg’y goodness inside the crisp bell peppers. Enjoy.
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 4 eggs
- generous dab of butter
- 1 red pepper and 1 green pepper
- A pinch of salt, pepper, and parsley
- Warm a skillet over medium-high heat and add the dab of butter
- Meanwhile, slice the peppers about 1/2 inch thick and place on warm skillet – flipping them over after 1 min.
- Crack 1 egg into each pepper allowing each one to cook through – about 2-3 min each.
- Once the eggs are cooking to your preference, add salt, pepper, parsley; serve with toast and put on some sunday morning music.